Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Long Does Hematoma Last

AMERICAN COUNTRY












After logging on to a new friend in Vermont U.S.A it got me thinking "country".These are a few things from my past country cross stitch days.Back then I was a subscriber to "country cross stitching magazine" from Jeremiah Junction. Do Any of you know of this magazine? The lovely designs in there Were All american cross stitch. I Still Have Them Now But Have not Used Them in a long while. Because this is my tastes Have Gone to French designs. But maybe it's time for me to rummage through and see what ideas I come up with. The angel girl will always be one of my favorites, She Will Always Have her place.The box is Also quite cute and the picture has little Such lovely designs, hopefully it will Become an heirloom .... who knows ...

After that I met a new friend from Vermont American, blog, I thought "country." These are a bit 'of embroidery from my past. A few years ago I had a subscription to the magazine cross country stitching Jeremiah Junction. You know, this magazine? The drawings were all Americans. I still have these magazines but I never read more, because my tastes have changed ... the French are more. But now it's time to browse through them again and see what I can find as inspiration. The angel will always be my favorite even the box is nice and the picture has many wonderful doodles, who knows if one day become an antique .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment