Friday, February 11, 2011

Laptop Cleaning Kit Best

Week wishlist ♥ Wishlist

ITA:
Wow! We are already at the fourth round with the "Week Wishlist! : D this week, with the exception of a polar bear, I jumped on the spring ... because in the last days the temperatures were raised a lot! E has been widely dying to sunny days of warm sun, flowers and bubbles ... the same thing happened to you? :)

ENG:
Wow! We Already Reached the 4th episode of "Weekend wishlist! : D This weekend, except a cute polar bear, I have a list Springy ... Also in These Last Days Because temperatures Has Risen a lot! And now I really desire beautiful days in lukewarm sun, flowers and soap bubbles ... did it happen to you too? :)



This striped chairs yellow by Anthropologie makes me think long white beaches and calm waves ... and of course an ice cream cone:)
This sun dress with yellow stripes by Anthropologie makes me dream about long beaches and calm waves ... and Obviously an ice cream:)


very nice necklace with vintage-style phone by triphthongs for LittleBlackDress
Incredibly cute vintage style necklace with triphthongs by telephone for LittleBlackDress


Sweet hanging decoration representing a baby polar bear, hand-embroidered by SophieParker (and based on his original artwork)
So sweet wall art Representing a baby polar bear, hand stitched by SophieParker (and based on one of her original illustration)


These socks inspired by strawberries are fantastic! by ModCloth
These socks are amazing strawberry inspired! by ModCloth



Who would have thought that a ring might go on a house? :) Again by ModCloth
Who Would Have Thought That Could stand to house on a ring? :) Again by ModCloth

lucky charm necklace with malachite crystal embedded in a "box" of bullet ... original, then this is a color that I love forever! Boys and Lost Lovers by for Red Velvet
A good luck necklace with a crystal in a malachite bullet casing ... so original, and I always adore That color! Boys and Lost Lovers by for Red Velvet


I already talked about ChiliCrab here, but every time I leave his works open mouth .. . do not find these stunning earrings!? by ChiliCrab
I Already spoke about ChiliCrab here, everytime But her work makes me standing open-mouthed ... These stunning earrings do not you find?! by ChiliCrab


And finally two outfits made from flowers and romantic February Lookbook of FreePeople ... beautiful!
And finally, two floreal and romantic outfits Directly from February Lookbook by FreePeople ... so beautiful!

I hope you enjoyed my selection:) good weekend!

I hope you like my selection:) Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment