Sunday, February 27, 2011

Medicare Part D Subsidy Averages 2009

boutons - BUTTONS - BUTTONS



Another little box for my buttons. Today with a little paint and a bit of lace I finally found time to finish off something I started a couple of months ago. The cross stich Was simple enough But Most of us like we always have more going on Than One Job at a time. So I aim to finish of my other cross stitch projects That Have Been left lying around too long. The jam jar cover I used for a jar with buttons in it. This Took quite a Few hours to sew, I Was not happy till the whole cover Had Been x.stitched.
Today I finally completed this box for the buttons. With a little paint and lace was completed. How many of us, Moved to more than one job at a time and not end up a never completions. I hope to bring for my jobs that are stored in a locked drawer. Cover the pot I used it as a cover for the pot buttons. I have committed many hours to embroider , non ero sodissfato finche non era coperto con punto croce .

0 comments:

Post a Comment