Friday, March 11, 2011

Kylie Minogue Foto Legs Feet

Week wishlist ♥ Wishlist

ITA:
This week it was hard to choose ... I found a million things that I like! What do you think? We meet my selection? :) Have a good weekend!

ENG:
This week, it Has Been Very Difficult to choose ... I found a million things I love! What do you think? Do you like my selection? :) Have a nice weekend!


Necklace Parisian inspiration and spring colors handmade by blue moss
Paris Springy colors and inspirations for this handmade necklace by blue moss

My favorite dress of the last days, by ModCloth
My favorite dress in the latest days, by ModCloth

Original and earrings made of recycled colored pencils, by mcbjewellery via Merci les Amis
Very original and colorful earrings made recycling pencils, by mbcjewellery via Merci les Amis

This hair, found on Pinterest
This hairstyle found on Pinterest

Amo everything in this corner! The chair, vintage suitcases used as decorative objects, the mirror-frame and the vase of flowers ... on creamylife via Pinterest
I love everything in this corner! The armchair, the vintage suitcases as pieces of furniture, the mirror-frame and the pot with the flowers ... on creamylife via Pinterest

addition to the model, I love the color of these shoes! by Chie Mihara
Besides the model of These Shoes, I adore the color! by Chie Mihara

This beautiful block serves to remind us of things to do:) by ZumHeimathafen
This cute notepad to help us remember Our to-do-list:) by ZumHeimathafen

I love this picture of ParadaCreations ... makes me happy!
♥ I love this illustration by ParadaCreations ... it makes me happy!
front / front side
rear / back side
romantic love clutches for all:) by Lunic
Romantic purse for the girls in love:) by Lunic

0 comments:

Post a Comment