Monday, February 28, 2011

Brown Mucus In The Morning Pregnancy

A more simple authentic life

Hallo Everybody! In the last times
Becomes Stronger and Stronger in me the desire to live a more authentic life.

Hello everyone!
In recent times, growing in me the desire to live a more autentica.


(credit: selina lake )

(credit: Amy Neunsinger)


 

(photos by me)

(credit: hjartesjo garden)

I realise that, even when only I see an image, I'm attracted more by the simple, clean and bright.
Closer to grownd and sun ...

I realized that, even when I look at an image, are attracted to the most simple, clean and bright. Closer to the earth and the sun ...

(credit: the Web)


(credit: poetry and cloth)

(photo by me)

Dream, of course (never stop), but ... concretely

Dreaming yes (never stop, of course!), But ... concreteness

(photo by me)




(credit: the Web)

Simplicity and Authenticity as true and the only style of life

Simplicity and authenticity as a true and unique lifestyle.

(credit: the Web)
(Credit: Steven Randazzo)

And so, today I'd like to share this with you thaught, I'd like to know what you think about.

And so today I would like to share with you this very thought, I'd like to know what you think.

Stay tuned, I'll back soon!
Stay tuned, see you soon!

Hello
Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment