Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dirtbike Birthday Party

Week wishlist ♥ Wishlist

ITA:
Hello friends! As you can see, this week I had to move my wish list on Saturday, yesterday I did not have their own time! : \\ But let's start now: I hope you like I chose the pieces:) Good weekend to you all!

ENG:
Good morning my friends! You can see That this week, the week wishlist post is on Saturday ... Sorry For That, But yesterday I could not find the time! : \\ Now let's start: I hope you like the pieces I chose:) Have a great weekend, you all!



A historical illustration of Alice in Wonderland, printed on paper and applied on wood, it becomes a lovely necklace by Daileedose
A historic Alice in Wonderland illustration, Applied and printed on paper on wood, Becomes a lovely necklace by Daileedose



I love this look by Pull and Bear! It makes me a strong desire to go for a walk in the lake eating an ice cream:) I love this
look by Pull and Bear! It makes me desire to go to Have a walk to the lakeside, while eating an ice cream:)


very original teapots covered with cloth looking a bit ' vintage. By The Spotted Fawn
Very original vintage inspired teapots, covered with stripes of fabric. By The Spotted Fawn


In this dress I love both the color and model: it gives me the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing very cool and comfortable, plus it has Cutting a very feminine! by RiverOfRomansk
In this dress I love Both the color and the lines: It Seems so fresh and comfortable, besides it's really feminine! by RiverOfRomansk

This ring is adorable! Do not you think the bird is tender? Then the combination of colors I like! by factorygirlashli
This ring is adorable! The bird is so sweet, do not you think? I love the colors combo too:) by factorygirlashli


seems to me that this bag is out of a fairytale! It 'really special, and is one of the pieces I love most of the selection of today:) by Little Odd Forest via the scrawl Bottega ( Hence the blog )
I think this handbag comes from a fairytale! It's really particular, it's one of my favorite pieces in this selection:) by Little Odd Forest via the scrawl Bottega ( here the blog )



What about instead of these earrings? JooJoo is one of my favorite artists (sooner or later I will devote a post all its own) and I find that they are magical. Well I would see them worn by a fairy:) by joojooland
What can I say about These earrings? JooJoo is one of my favorite artists (one day I'll write a post only about her) and I find this piece magic. They Could Be worn by a fairy:) by joojooland

0 comments:

Post a Comment