Wednesday, February 16, 2011

La Crosse Bc900 Difference Maha Mh-c9000

Artists of the week I love: Moselle



Float away - print


ITA (FOLLOWS Versione Inglese)
It 'a bit' that I speak for illustrators and illustrations, is not it? Well, now showing remedy the beautiful works for sale in Etsy shop of Moselle. Illustration dreamy, tender, romantic and with a unique and original style. I love the colors, the atmosphere, the subjects and the fact that they give the idea of \u200b\u200bcollage. My favorite is definitely Float away, your hand? :) I like this style?



Beneath - print

ENG:
Finally I'm back to write about illustrators! I absolutely Have to show you the great work available on Moselle Etsy shop . Dreamy, romantic, delicate illustrations, a unique and original style. I adore the colours, the atmosphere, the subjects and the fact that they look like collages. My favourite is
Float Away , and yours? Do you like this style? :)

Miraculouse Technique - print


Fly me away - print

Fly the world - print

0 comments:

Post a Comment