Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bill Clinton Janam Kundli

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!
Thanks !!!!!



I Received an award from sweet darling Laura from Receive style,
and I'm sooooo happy!
You can find her HERE . Go to take a look, I know it's a kind place,
full of decorating ideas and many other things!

I was rewarded by sweet and very nice Laura of Receive
with style and are very very happy!

(I must say that I had received another, but because of my total insperienza in the blog world not knowing what to do, I have not done anything, I have not posted, I did not turn fate ... and the prize is over ... so
But now I understand, be patient:))

can be found HERE . Go find it, is a place so nice,
full of ideas for decorating and much more!


Now it's my turn to give it to Another blog I like very much. Choose
it's so Difficult, Blogsphere is filled of very talented women!
RIGHT, THIS IS MY CHOICE

Now it's my turn to assign it to some other blogs that I like.
The choice is difficult, Blogsphere is really full of women of pure talent!
OK, HERE'S MY CHOICE


of Raffaella melogranoantico

Michela Maison







The Ones Who Have Received These Few rules to follow:

Who received the award should follow these simple rules:

- accept the award and write a post about
- choose from 3 5 blogs and tell them They are winners
- make a link to the One Who Gave You the award

- accept the premium and write a post
- choose from 3 to 5 blogs and tell them that they won
- post the link to the person who sent it to you

Stay tuned, I'll back soon!
Stay tuned, come back soon!

Hello Silvia


0 comments:

Post a Comment