Thursday, March 3, 2011

Does Insurance Cover Keloid Removals

Outdoor

Hallo everybody!
Today I want to lead you in a stunning home, with a gorgeous garden.

Hello everyone!
Today I bring you in a beautiful house with a garden




Only nature can do a beauty like that! (And a good photographer catch it ...)
What a perfection! what a light!
I reccomend you to take a look to this gorgeous blog

Only nature can create such a beauty (and a good photographer captures)
What perfection! What light!
I recommend you take a walk around this beautiful site

(image via beldecor )

I find this arch delicious!
This bow is a delight!






Cecile Brunner roses.
definitively I Decided to buy one for my garden. It's so gorgeous!
Rosa Cecile Brunner.
I finally decided to buy one for my garden. It 'wonderful!

(image via Web)

Living a relaxing ... pink moment
Experience a relaxing ... time pink



I like so much the simple beauty of this glass jar with wildflowers
I love the simple beauty of this vase of flowers

(image via nordingarden )

What I'll pay this day to relax in bed ... in a lavender field
And what would not give to relax on this day bed ... in a field of lavender


still pink Cecile Brunner: irresistibly charmed

(image via Web)

(Credits: images via 1-2-4-5-6-8-9 No Country Living magazine)


Stay tuned , I'll back soon
're connected, you soon
Hello! Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment