Thursday, March 10, 2011

Polaroid One-step 600 Instant Camera Sale

SEW & HOME HOMEMADE

These are two lovely books I bought off Amazon . Both are written in Inglese. Cath Kidston Was worth every penny and more (It Did not cost a lot Either). To my surprise, included Was a kit to make the bag featured on the front cover. It really is lovely. The book is full of easy to follow Instructions for all the projects featured (40 )..... I do not know Which one to start first ....

These two beautiful books I bought them on Amazon. Two are all written in English. Cath Kidston worth the effort (not cost much). To my surprise there in a ommagio to realize the kit bag in sight on the cover of the book. Included in the book there are a lot of education for all projects (40). I do not know which of these commincerò first.

The second book is from Kirstie Allsopp Which I Still Have not Had Time to Read Properly But it has many interesting useful tips for the home.

The second book is Kirstie Allsopp. What I have not had time to read it well, but faster browsing seems to have many useful tips for our homes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment