Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Verification Of A Knowndll Failed

Jardins du Botrain

Hallo everybody!
Today we'll mak a little tour of the marvelous Jardins of Botrain's Manoir.
As someone knows, I love so much gardening and gardens, and so, when I saw this images, I couldn't resist...
This garden is in Mur De Bretagne and, as almost all France, it really seems to worth to be visited!
Let start the tour:

Ciao a tutti!
Oggi faremo un piccolo tour del meraviglioso giardino del castello di Botrain.
As some know I really love gardening and gardens, so when I saw these pictures, I could not resist ...
This garden is located in Mur de Bretagne and, like almost all of France, it seems that should be visited!
The tour begins:



Cephalaria gigantea

The Most Famous rightly patch
The most famous view rightly




What a peace walk to In These quiet paths ...

What peace walk through these quiet paths ...

Or skimming These gorgeous hydrangeas
O touching these beautiful hydrangeas


There might be a great mastery to create an herbaceous border like this
It takes great skill to create a border of grass so


A perfect balance of forms, colors and textures of leaves and flowers
of order and messy, control and freedom

A perfect balance of shapes, colors and textures of leaves and flowers
of order and disorder, domination and freedom,

In my garden (When I'll have one) I desire to wisteria
like this in my garden (when I have one) would like a wisteria like this

(credits: the Web)
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
It's all for today! Stay tuned, I'll back soon!
I hope you enjoyed the ride!
all for today! Stay tuned back soon!

Hello Silvia


0 comments:

Post a Comment