Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Car Starters Syracuse Ny

New Spring Lookbook yummy cupcakes, preview


Ita (Versione Inglese FOLLOWS):
who follows me on Facebook 've seen them last night ... these sweet cupcakes are the newcomers in the house PetiteFraise: I wanted to experiment with a style more comic and less realistic usual, and I must say that I like very much! They are made of polymer clay, shaped entirely by hand without the use of molds. Will be mounted as bracelets and necklaces, as soon as I will show you the result. What do you think? Do you like? :)


ENG:
Those who follow me on Facebook saw them yesterday... these sweet cupcakes are the new born: I wanted to experiment a "comics" style, less realistic than my usual cupcakes , and I must admit I really like them! They are handmade out of fimo (polymer clay), without using any molds. They will be assembled as bracelets and necklaces (soon I'll show you the result). What do you think about them? Do you like them? :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment