Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Healthiest Panera Breakfast

Homemade Baci di Dama and ... colorful flowers


ITA: (English version follows)
Domenica mia mamma (che è una cuoca provetta!) si è cimentata nei Baci di Dama, dolcetti originari Piedmont. They came giants, and delicious! The taste and texture of the recipe that he used are a bit 'far from the real kisses, but do we care? They were delicious!
The recipe was found on an old paper number of Italian Cuisine ( site here), but you can find a step by step and explained very clearly here. Next time we'll use this:)



Last Sunday, my mum (so good in cooking!) Baked Baci di Dama, typical sweets of Piedmont, an Northern Italy region. The taste and the consistency of the recipe she used to make a little from real Were Kisses, But Who Cares? They Were delicious and sooo yummy, D
Unfortunately I have the recipe only in italian, and I have not enough time to translate it (sorry!) ... maybe one day!



And now ... I could not resist and I photographed the explosion of colors on our balcony ... put in a good mood, right?
And now ... Some I can not help taking photos of the color explosion on my balcony ... it let me be in a good mood!



0 comments:

Post a Comment