Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Congratulations Messagesboss

X STITCH PATCHWORK



This little patchwork comes from an old copy of Marie Claire Idées. It is made up of 100 small squares Each Of These squares and is made with a 100 x.stitches. I added the alphabet as an extra. The flowers Were added using chain stitch. As it Took me hours and hours to finish, I think I Shall frame it at least it will be free from dust Com I am going to make it into a bag As They did in the magazine.

The idea of \u200b\u200bthis patchwork has an old copy of Marie Claire Idées. It is made of 100 small squares and each one of these contains 100 points to the fact Stitch. I loved the alphabet as a extra.I flowers are made up to catenella.Mi has taken away many, many hours to finish it, I think I do a beautiful painting behind glass is held at least away from dust, otherwise the lighthouse as a small handbag in the magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment