Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Egyptian Arabic

Simply Me & help me find

Hallo everybody!
Some days ago I discover Blogsphere flying in a gorgeous blog.
It Was linked in Usually I visit a blog, But sadly I do not remember Which One,
and I did not save this blog address!

Hello everyone!
Several days ago checking out some blog I came across a blog very nice.
was linked to a blog that I visit often, but unfortunately can not remember which,
and I've saved the inirizzo!


The Only Thing That Remains are to me Some gorgeous images I want to share with you.
Were The pictures taken by the owner in different times.

The only thing I have left are some very nice pictures which I will share with you.
were photographed at different times.

You can see a sort of before-after, with the difference That the images are always beautiful!
Then you will see a kind of before-and-after,
with the small difference that all the pictures, even the first, are always beautiful!

Bedroom - I love Every detail!
The bedroom


love the little stair as bedside table
I like the ladder used as a bedside


stressed the bedside table and the linen sheets and pillows
the table and ruined the sheets and pillows in linen


The living room before sitting
The first

I like this soft color


and after
and after


The dining room before
The dining room first


and after
and after




(Images via Simply Me)
Do you really find it stunning?!
not find it just beautiful?!

Would you like to help me find this blog again, please?

any of you could help me to find this blog?

Stay tuned, I'll back soon!
Stay tuned, come back soon!

Hello
Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment